Why Lots of Tourists and Travelers Visit Cape Town, South Africa
Do you want to travel to a new holiday destination? Should you be among these men and women, then you should visit Cape Town, South Africa instead of returning back to your usual travel destination. In here, you will obtain additional info and suggested travel destinations in Cape Town.
If you are already sick of the long cold season on the state where you are dwelling, then it is timely that you visit Cape Town for a change so you can soak or can enjoy the beautiful African sun. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
A Geographical Overview of Cape Town, South Africa
When we talk of Cape Town, it is the port city of South Africa that is found under the magnificent Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
What The City Has to Offer to Visitors?
The city boasts wonderful tourist destination not only for its wonderful people, culture and exotic cuisine but also of the numerous scenic destinations it offers travelers. Detailed underneath are the prime reasons for the growing popularity of Cape Town around the world.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. The city also offers lots of tourist and scenic attractions and some of these are listed below.
1. There are plenty of tourists and travelers who visited Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. If you want to have an overview of the South African culture, then you should visit the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. If you want to shop around and bring souvenir items to your colleagues, relatives and friends back home, then the Craft Markets should be on your list.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. Cape Town also boasts plenty of appealing and mesmerizing gardens with fruits, flowers, veggies and other ornamental plants. There are also gardens which lets visitors pick and eat fruits for free or for a fee.
Aside from familiarizing and including these travel destinations in your travel itineraries, it is also vital that you choose your travel company wisely by hiring only licensed, dependable, legit and accredited travel agencies.